Monday, April 29, 2013

Strawberry Waffles

Las Friday, I was glad fresh strawberries were buy one get one free. I was going to make waffles with frozen strawberries. I'm not a big fan of frozen fruits and vegetables because it gets so soggy. Every Saturday morning, I will make waffles for breakfast since we got a waffle maker two weeks ago. So I made strawberry waffles last Saturday with fresh strawberries on the side. It was yummy! If you know me, I love strawberries. I think everything that is made with strawberries are delicious. I remember this strawberry soufflé I got for dessert at Gary Danko. It was amazing!

Like always, my son loves waffles but he didn't like the strawberries in it. He was picking it out and ended up not eating it all. Below also it's a pic of the kids eating breakfast.





No comments:

Post a Comment